Monday, January 30, 2012

THE POCKET BLOG HAS MOVED!


Pack up your coconuts, everyone, 'cause we're moving! Well, more accurately, we've MOVED. We've had the new site up for a week, but we were so buried in the latest PG update, I didn't have the time to announce it. Everything was moved over a week ago, but I notice a ton of comments on this entry were made since..and they will probably not be brought over...my apologies.

The new site has all kinds of cool stuff. It's shocking really. You can see all our videos, icons, posters, descriptions of every update for PG and JTU. Plus the Pocket God Store has been revamped, has a bunch of T-Shirts and is ready for more products. Pepijn Gooiker worked his butt off the last few months to get it together, in addition to his project management, testing and video demo responsibilities. Thanks Pepijn!

There's lots of things coming up. Episode 43 is being released this week. Production on the next comics are in full swing. The Runs, the new game that was announced is in production. More products for the store should be coming soon as well! So from now on keep up with Pocket God news at BOLTCREATIVE.COM!

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, but for now it will just show this last post.

      Delete
  2. Will our comments here be transferred over
    to bolt creative from now on our will they not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds more like a official to me guys!!! so, i guess now i can put in a shorter whatever u call it at the top to get here. the email will still be the same to upload pictures to though right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. when is the next update in 2012 i have been waiting for it and it is jan can you guys please do the next update fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you sure.you mean jan 32 there is going to be a update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you goign to be on this site tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new site needs a valid email to post a comment, even as a guest, so I must say what I would here.

    Say, best 2011 comic? Wow. Can't wait for Episode 43! I wonder... What is it?

    -Pocketgodisnumber1

    Remember, I can only use this site to comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can just enter a fake email adres like (ooga@tribe.com). It only looks if there is a @ and a . in the address.

      Delete
  8. IT SAID THE NEW update is coming this week it said. i hope i get it because i have a galexy s2 phone so i hope i get it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi thanks about putting half or a bit of my idea of time in the update of ios very thanks I hope you still like this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there ever going to be an android update? There hasn't been since sept. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's Up? "Da sky and Jupider"March 31, 2012 at 6:50 AM

    Hey I have a problem when trying to buy the customizing packs, it says I have to buy the game when I already have it! What's going on?!?! Can you help???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the exact same problem it says you must buy the game but I already have?!?!

      Delete
    2. Please double-check to make sure you are buying the skin packs with the same iTunes account that was used for the purchase of the game.

      Delete
  12. Will you ever update pocket god please because i love bolt creative and pocket god and you said you would update it every week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will you make an update that you can costumise the pygmies please it would be sick like when you costumise the ice monster, spider and dinosaur but I know your very busy with creating pocket god the runs so I understand if you can't I'm just giving you ideas on your next update so you can think of even beter ones and I love pg

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't see what's new in pocket god: Dance Dance Excecution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I  pocket god !!!!!!keep doing what youre doing

      Delete
  15. Pocket God is the ultimate entertainment app :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Will there be a Pygmy texturepack like a texturepack that changes the look of the Pygmy you know like a costume for the pygmys

    ReplyDelete
  17. U will be missed ;(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pocket god is like the best game in the UNIVERS!!!!!! I just can't get battle of the gods its the only episodes I don't have

    ReplyDelete