Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Idle Hands 2 Mini-contest







Hey guys! Well, we've submitted the update "Bait Master" and its that time again...to do a badly needed code cleanup and optimization....and in addition we are adding some new back end functionality (Buddy Challenges). So Dave needs me to add some things which avoid additional programming, so I am optimizing graphics to make room for new stuff. But as a last minute fun idea, I thought it was about time the pygmies had some new "idle" states. Idle states are the things they do when you aren't messing with them. For instance, they either stand, walk, look around, pick their nose, etc.... Since I didn't have any brilliant ideas I thought I'd give you guys the opportunity to help out by sending me suggestions for new Pygmy idles! Since I need to get working on them by Saturday, I'm going to need everyone to submit their ideas by Friday midnight. I am allowing everyone a maximum of 5 suggestions. Otherwise, some of you (and you know who you are) will send 100 ideas and I just can't handle that! You can simply type each idea out, send a drawing, or if you are really type A, animate it yourself! We will pick our favorite 5, I will animate them and put them in the game. Then we will pick our favorite and use it to create the icon! What will you get besides Pocket God fame and recognition? I'll get back to you on that!

>> email ideas to pocketgodcontest@gmail.com <<

If you don't send the list of 5 suggestions THERE, I won't add them. Last contest was chaotic with submissions going to multiple places. Thanks for helping guys!

22 comments:

  1. Hey, great idea to save time and have players get active!

    The team will rock.
    (go to pocketlover123's blog ir you don't understand)

    And i submitted mine, lets see who wins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too... I've sent mine as RiZu !

    emm... how do I know that my suggestions was already reviewed or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine is sent:) i used a different e-mail than the one i use to comment here, but i don't think it'll matter

    PG rules:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guys, i have a question; when i buy the pocket god app on itunes, how do i get all the other pocket gods that you showed in the description bar or are they all included in the new pocket god?

    i'm confused cause when i read the other pocket god apps i was really interested in some of them.
    when i went to your page there were only three apps pocket god being one of them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let the ULTIMATE team rock on!!! I sent mine!

    -Ryan

    pocketgodryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I submitted mine and feel pretty goo about them

    ReplyDelete
  7. U forgot to post the state of island lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. whiteexpress94...

    The "episode" title hints at the newest feature(s). The latest episode release contains ALL the features from previous releases.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yea im kinda excited for the team. my idea for the name is
    Professional Organized Coalition of Keen Experts That are Good at Observing and Distributing the (inside) Scoop of pocket god-
    The P.O.C.K.E.T.G.O.D.S of pocket god

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry i sent u guys 2 by mistake. The first one yankeejeter02 and it just sais sent from my ipod. The second one has my suggestions. I hope u consider them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow... The Ryan above is not me! I didn't type that!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I submitted mine, hope it gets selected!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used a different email then this one too, I used Dark_Boy, I hope mine are good, because they need to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. how do we know that you guys received/reviewed our entries? :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do you get to the pocketgodlover123 site??

    ReplyDelete
  16. How do you make the bird non toxic so the can eat it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. This little animation scared me to death! i was looking on how the update was approved and i heared him scratching his head and what not and it was really loud!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL ME TOO. I was scrolling up and down trying to figure out where the sounds were coming from. xDDD

    ReplyDelete