>> VIEW THE WINNERS HERE <<
>>>VIEW ALL THE ENTRIES HERE <<<
Got your eye on Apple's brand new iPod Touch? Why not get it for free! We've decided to celebrate the announcement of the cool new IPod Touch by holding a new contest and giving you the chance to win the latest and greatest in Apple technology. We want you to go take a picture of yourself playing Pocket God and post it "@pocketgod" on Twitter as a Twitpic. We encourage you to get creative, pick a unique location, be sure that Pocket God is visible on the iPod and have a sense of humor! Our top three will win the brand new iPod Touch!
- Enter as many times as you like! No limits!
- Twitter a creative photo of you playing pocket god on any idevice to "@PocketGod"
- Your picture should show the Pocket God game on your iPod Touch or iPhone screen.
- We strongly encourage you to take a picture that has YOU with your iPod. See the illustration above for the general idea.
- Pictures should NOT be a photoshop collage, or heavily edited. Lighting correction and touchups are allowed.
- You can enter from anywhere, we will ship an iPod to Timbuktu if you win and actually live there
- If you dont have Twitter, sign up, get with the times. There is no excuse. And follow us while you're at it.
- Deadline for submissions is Friday, September 25 at 12:00pm.
- Pictures will be judged by Dave and Allan with assistance from Bolt Creative's PR agency. Their three favorite pictures will be chosen as the winners.
- The winners will receive the brand new 64GB iPod Touch.
- Winners will be alerted through direct message on Twitter. Winners must reply within 7 days or they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- All submissions and recommendations are the property of Bolt Creative and the user releases any rights.
By the way, people with iPhones may enter as well! So get tweeting! Good luck!
NOTE: There has been some questions about what the picture should have on it, and if photoshop editing is allowed. We strongly encourage you to have a pic of YOU, YOUR iPOD and Pocket God in the same shot. Fun locations will catch our attention. The illustration above should give the idea. As for photoshop editing, we will allow superficial editing, such as lighting correction or touchups, but not allowed will be photoshop collages or faked pictures. Sorry, guys, but not everyone can edit with photoshop and the idea is to showcase people with Pocket God on their iPod, and NOT graphic design skills.
MORE THOUGHTS: We appreciate the quick participation on Twitter, but please, no screen shots. I've edited the rules, but if you send screen shots, they won't qualify for the contest. This isn't a random drawing. We're going to look for something entertaining and interesting. Some thoughts...
- Do you happen to live near a famous monument or something that represents your local culture? Take your picture playing Pocket God there!
- Do you have a funny costume? Why not wear it in the picture?
- Is there a place that you are often bored and need to kill time on Pocket God? Get your picture taken there!
These are off the top of my head. Remember, a brand new iPod Touch could be yours! Good luck!