Friday, June 19, 2009

PG Glitch Guide Courtesy of Fuzzyryno30



I usually am loathe to call attention to glitches. But it does seem to be half the fun of each update. We fix some and introduce NEW ones. We try to catch them, but the combinations of actions gets more and more complicated. Its endless! Some of them are hilarious. The latest one Dave and I went over was the midget pygmy glitch.

But Fuzzyryno30 has done some really awesome work documenting them! If you go through his youtube account, he's documented tons that people have caught.

Check out his channel HERE.

Thanks Fuzzyryno30!

Oh, and sorry to cause all the comments about PocketGodBoy. Dave and I are easily amused...especially when a fan does an odd dance/rap in P/G's honor. We are all about freedom of expression, so I was just kidding with the "hater" comment in the last post. Hate all you want. That's what the internet is all about!

18 comments:

  1. Nice. Oh and everyone who reads this check out my website.

    www.learnislam.yolasite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wondering how do u start a bon fire? please tell me its driving me crazy

    p.s. long time fan of PG since it first came out and of the blog too nice job guys :) never stop making PG

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been wondering how do u start a bon fire? please tell me!!!! please!!!

    P.S. been a long time fan since the beginning plus of the blog. KEEP UP THE NICE WORK GUYS! never EVER stop updating PG its way to awesome i might just die then

    ReplyDelete
  4. please tell me how to start a fire island master need fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. please
    from ur number one fan
    please
    please
    please

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've also seen a weird one that doesn't seem to be in his video: if you skewer the pygmies while they are "floating in" after a tsunami, sometimes they become nearly invincible, immune to anything you do to them. The only way to seem to kill them is by drowning them by returning from the tsunami area. It's hard for me to recreate this glitch; I've only gotten it twice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats really cool to do that on his time......
    What is the episode 21 about??

    ReplyDelete
  8. to the left of the palm tree what is the red star for?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad that you TRUE CREATORS AND GODS OF POCKET GOD fix the glitches in Pocket God. This is so for three reasons. One, glitches are a nuisanse. Two, glitches can perminantly damage important programs like Pocket God. Three, glitches like the ones shown in this movie bore me and my many fellow Pocket God loving collegues. Just so you know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey bolt I just wanted to say that I have alaways been a PG fan but the updates are taking too long and just aren't as good as they used to be may I segust working harder on a knew project

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure that island master is Pocket God's number one fan. Just saying. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Freedom of speech?
    Freedom of idiocy.
    All for my freedom to hate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didnt know you could make an eclipse lol

    ReplyDelete